Chiropractic is Safe.
Chiropractic has been shown to be 100 times safer than Aspirin! Records form insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at www.chiropracticissafe.org
- Check out this cool video about Chiropractic and the influence an adjustment has on health!
- Back Pain Treatments: Please click the link below and compare Chiropractic success to other methods of treating back pain- the numbers will shock you!
- The American Chiropractic Association
- The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Chiropractic History Archive
- Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
- The Chiropractic Profession and Its Research and Education Programs
- Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
- Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
- Chiropractic treatments for back pain
- Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
- Dynamic Chiropractic Online
- ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
- National Directory of Chiropractic
- Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Institute of Health Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
- The Future of Chiropractic Revisited: 2005 to 2015
- Olympic Games Inspire Optimal Athletic Care
- Planet Chiropractic
- One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public.
- Spine Health Website
Follow us on Facebook!
Look out for our Wednesday Deals!